Thursday 24 September 2015

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl by Onihaxy Part 1 (Rating 19+)

Early february. I met adebimpe on facebook as a mutual friend to one of my friends. One thing led to another, we started chatting on BBM and early march, we started E-dating.
3weeks ago, we discussed on how we will see facially and she suggested to travel down to meet me in akure if only I can send T.fare.

Adebimpe is a student of uniport so she fully based in PHC.I was so happy that I started day dreaming how the visitation will look like, the romance, fun, love-making etc. .On the 14th of april, I sent 10k into her account as Tfare. She called me to tellme she got the money. And the travelling preparation began.
The D-day came. I have cleaned up my room,bought foodstuffs, bought a new pack of CD., wen she dropped at akure garage, I told her to pick a bike to my house address which she did, she got to my house at around 5pm. I ushered her in, gave her soft drinks and we were chating.
When it was 6pm,she shocked me by telling me she has a cousin here in akure and that’s where she will be staying through out her 3days of stay and dat I shd visit her at her cousin’s place the following day.
I was so sad but Ididn’t show it, I faked a smile and walk her off to take bike.I come dey reason am say “se na like dis my 10k go waste?”.

The next day, I didn’t go to visit her and I lied that I was sick with the mindset that she will come to my place instead. But na lie,all she could do was to call me and ask after my health.That nite, I couldn’t sleep. I was just wondering how silly I am. I just put my fone in silence and forcefully slept off.
As I woke up around 6am in the morning, I picked my fone and I saw a text from adebimpe. Which says “baby u know I will be leaving today, wat time should I come to visit u so as to get my return Tfare”.

Chaiii, na so my head spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment