Tuesday 22 September 2015

have you ever been wooed by a girl before? mine's Just a tip of the Koko!

This happened when i was still in SS3. Jennifer was my classmate... A very sexy and good looking ass... Her a$$ was like that of nicki minaj's and her bosoms were quite seductive... Every guy in my class was dying for the coveted spot of "jennifer's boyfriend"... I also noticed that some male teachers admired her secretly... I was the shy type of guy who'd expect a girl to prophes love to me at first[funny huh?].... I was just a regular student and she was among the prefect (can't remember her post in particular)... On a faithful day, i came to school... I was late... Jennifer stared at me and gave me a sexy smile calling me some sweet and sexy names openly in front of my fellow classmates... Some guys got jealous and she never gave a dime to their mood... The following day, she repeated this act and it was quite apparent that she's developed feelings for me... I pretended not be interested but within me, I was FÛCKING happy that at last, I'm in the rightful position to initiate a romantic relationship with jenny... This went on to the extent that my classmates would go the board and write "Frank weds Jenny"... I felt happy seeing this but i'd prefer playing the role of a holy dude by wiping it off as though i wasn't interested... Jenny won't stop... She'd sit on my laps during break hours and what next? Junior wakes from sleep ... At this point, i'm confused and stranded... I'd pretend i have to see a teacher just to preclude fluids from dripping from my joystick ... it got to a point when my dad seized my phone.... jenny sent me a message one early morning expressing her feelings for me.... Unfortunately for her, i wasn't the one with the phone then cos my dad suspected i was in a relationship due the lengthy hours I spend making midnight calls... I kept preventing her until she thought i wasn't interested in her.... She's a gamer you know... She left me from their and decided to mingle with some other guys so i'd envy their relationship and maybe beg for her forgiveness. I gave No damn time to that but hey.... What if i gave in to jennifer's body demand ?

*Disclaimers
Real names and occasion omitted to avoid storys that touches the heart. #winks

No comments:

Post a Comment