Sunday 8 May 2016

Prince Harry In Search Of Intimacy

Prince Harry says he is on the lookout for a new girlfriend. Speaking during an interview to promote the Invictus Games in Florida, US, the 32 year old world's most eligible bachelor said: 
'At the moment my focus is very much on work. But if someone slips into my life then that's absolutely fantastic." He said the intrusion into his private life is incessant  
'if I talk to a girl, that person is then suddenly my wife, and people go knocking on her door. If or when I do find a girlfriend, I will do my utmost... to ensure that me and her can get to a point where we're actually comfortable with each other before the massive invasion that is inevitably going to happen into her privacy,' he told The Sunday Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment