Monday 12 October 2015

Things you don't know about Nollywood actress Ebube nwagbo

After going through an article about nollywood actress ebube nwagbo ,I discovered that she never made any mention of her humble beginning as a chorister in warri.

What many didn't know is that she started off as a Gospel Artist even with a full album to go with it. Little wonder from the interview she was scared of lettting her parents in the know after featuring in her first movie!

But today fame and wealth has twisted her God given talent to something else!!

Imagine acclaiming her HIPs to be her greatest asset SMH!!! But each time I listen to her song and seeing what she has become I feel like crying.

As for me her greatest asset is still her VOICE!!!

See a early music video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo2Ff1Lmu1I

No comments:

Post a Comment