Friday 6 May 2016

Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State(Close Encounter)

A man narrates his ordeal with the men of underworld,if you live or knows the described location ,pls be wary of your environment,same goes to anyone reading this.
I was kidnapped by armed men in porthacourt ETCHIE lga,I was lured by my a caller who claimed he got my contact from vconect website. We talked for one week about a dredger ,I should help him construct dredger,I offered to link him up with my guy who frabicates dredgers in ughelli,he told me to come and look at the site and we should discuss before my friend come to pH,i told him we should meet in an hotel or eatery for security reasons he assured me that governor wike has sanitized rivers state that the state was free of all forms of violence.
I travelled from calabar to pH on Sunday ,I was on my way to elele when the caller who claimed to be a honourable called me to know if I would still come to pH ,I told him I was already in pH ,he convinced me to come to ETCHIE , I went there and I was kidnapped by eight armed men,all my money from my ATM cards was stolen,they demanded for 5m from my family.
the God of wonder double

No comments:

Post a Comment