Monday 21 September 2015

Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions

Here are some funny answers to some silly questions nigerians asks...

1) Where are you going?; I am going to fight, care to join me?
This seem to be a very diplomatic appropriate answer if you really don't want to disclose your where about to the person.

2) I did not see you in church yesterday, why?; that is because I did not go to church yesterday. Where you expecting me to say ' oh I went with my invincible cloak'?

3) Can I have a dance?; yes, but just you alone please...
Who cares, you can have a fight sef, as long as am not involved.

4) Na you I dey see so?; nope, I am at home, na my display picture you
dey see... If you can ask your brain if it is interpreting well, then you must be a dunce...

5) Are you sleeping?; Yes
No need to talk further, even if your eyes are wide open, this answer
should shut them up.

6) Are you laughing at me?; well you can start laughing also so that I would be laughing with you Laugh na laugh, I am laughing,which one is at you again?

7)What is your watch saying?; sorry, my watch does not talk.
Or would you ask my watch yourself?

Why is everywhere stuffy?; I don't know, I have been asking the room too.
Abi na me be the room air freshner ni?

9) Why have you not been picking my calls?;
oh, sorry, I did not see them fall..
I be like 'picker' for your eyes

10) Am bored, can you make me happy?;
can I make you sad as well?
Or better still, 'you can go to heaven for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment