Friday 13 May 2016

12 Picture Stories Every Guy Can Relate To If Your Girlfriend Ever Missed Her Period


1) So you’ve been doing the nasty together for a while.

So much fun, right! GOD is watching you in 3D 


2. And the other night was pretty amazing.

Really good abi? kwontinue 


3. When you see her coming over, but she’s not smiling.

Is she breaking up with me?
Oh Lord!


4. Then says the dreaded words “We need to talk”.

What have I done?



5. You try to remember every bad thing you’ve done since you last saw her.

Oh God! Deliver me I pray!


6. She takes her time to get to the point.

Then she drops the news. 


7. SHE HAS MISSED HER PERIOD!

*faints*

I don't want to wake up again ooo 



8. Then the thoughts start to pour in:

“Where did you keep it kwan?” Make we go find am together 


9. You try to remember if you used protection.

“Oh God, why am I so fertile…?”


10. And she refuses to do abortion


11. You trying to calculate the price of pampers:


12. So how much will cost to raise a child?

Even when am still living under my parents roof

No comments:

Post a Comment